Friday, January 27, 2012

This Weekend's Challenge

Two pounds to go to make that first goal of 20!!!!!  Challenging myself to get rid of those two pounds THIS WEEKEND!!!!  When I step onto that scale on Monday I'm hoping to see that accomplishment. Now the tough part is that my daughter has a big dance competition this weekend, so there will be a lot of sitting watching dances.  I need a plan.  Usually when we are at these competitions we don't plan out our meals so there's a lot junk being eaten.  Tonight I'll be going to the store to get some healthy snacks.  If the weather is decent I think I'll go for walks between Lauren's dances. (It's at a high school so I bet there's a track) So there's a plan.  I can totally do this.  Reward when accomplished.....going out for a fun night at the movies!  I remember the day not so long ago that I'd tell myself "you lose 10 pounds you can have an ice cream sundae" what the heck was I thinking......no more rewarding with food, those days are gone.  So to Lauren and the dance team, I know you guys will be big winners this weekend....and I'm planning on being a winner too!

2 comments:

  1. You already are....and love that you think ahead and always have a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice!!! You know me....always have to have a plan. LOL.

    ReplyDelete