Friday, January 13, 2012

Support and Accountability

It's out there...it's on facebook, it's on the blog...it's pretty much known by all my friends that I'm making changes and traveling this new journey. I'm so encouraged by all the support I'm receiving.   THANK YOU!  It's hard to put it out there for everyone to know. One of the reasons I wanted to put it out there is to hold  myself  accountable.  For me, making this journey public leaves me no room to fail.  Though it's well known that I'm a perfectionist, I must also stay in check with reality knowing that every day won't be perfect.  That change is hard and I must be.....ready for it...a word that is not usually part of my vocabulary...PATIENT.....I will learn to be patient.  However, I think learning to be patient is a lot harder than saying no to dessert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment