Friday, January 27, 2012

A message to team Lisa

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has become a follower of my blog, and those that may not be following here on The Road to Thin but are still a part of "Team Lisa".  I feel like a I have my very own fan club. The support has been overwhelming.  I hear every word that ya'll say. The encouragement, different tips I've received, it's all in a file in my head that I read mentally every day.  I appreciate every single ounce of support that  you give me and it really does make this journey much easier and definately more fun. 

I went to get my hair done today and told my stylist what I've been up to.  It was so much fun for me to see how excited she got about my journey.  It's so great to find support in the least likely places. 

This was a big week for me as several people started to notice my weight loss.  I received some very nice compliments. Today my stylist said to me "You are already such a beautiful person I can't imagine what you'll be like when you're thin".  That was such a nice thing to hear.   Of course you know already what I was thinking.....ummm I just don't see that.  I'm always the last to see things like that in myself.  But it really is nice to hear.

So thank you all from the bottom of my heart. And to those who are the closest to me,  who have been there from day one and know  where this journey will ultimately lead with my other big project (a little mystery for those who don't know...just keep reading...all will be revealed in time),  all I can say is you have inspired me and I really could not have begun this journey without your support and encouragement and it means more than I can ever find words to say. 

Though I still have a long road to travel I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy the company!

1 comment:

  1. <3...I will always be there for you...walking beside you. You are a beautiful person to me... no matter what the numbers say!

    ReplyDelete