Monday, January 23, 2012

A Failed Success

Well, I did not meet the goal of four pounds this week (I knew that was a tall order but had to try to go for it).  However getting on the scale this morning another pound gone which brings the total to 17 pounds.  I'm excited about that so I'll take it.  I will, however, make this weeks goal the three pounds I need to make the 20 mark.  I am determined to get to that number before Feb 1.  For those who have watched me be frustrated the last couple weeks when "I've only lost a pound" your words of support and encouragement have not fallen on deaf ears.  I'm extremely  happy with this pound because as of yesterday I didn't think I had lost anything. So glad to start the week off on a good note.

1 comment:

  1. Now Lisa... set achievable goals. You have big dreams and are so focused right now... but you are getting there. Remember the old saying... SLOW and STEADY wins the race. XOXO

    ReplyDelete