Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wow!

Wow! That's about all I can say....This blog entry is for my friends that I've seen this weekend.  Just a great big THANK YOU!  Let me explain......

Friday night our friends Ken and Janice came over and we hadn't seen them since Christmas time. It was the first time they've seen the "new" Lisa.  The love and support they gave me were priceless.

Tonight I had a party and saw a few people that I hadn't seen in awhile and being told that I looked "fabulous" well, what can I say, that just put me over the moon.  Thanks Crystal!  When Crystal left the party she told me to keep blogging that I was inspiring her.

I don't even know what to say.  The very thought that I can inspire someone, well, there is just no words for that. It's not often that I'm speechless.  I've been told a few times this week by various people that I was inspiring them and that is just way more than I ever hoped for.  It's the icing on the cake.

I still have a very long way to go and a lot of hard work to do but I want you ALL to know that every kind word that is said to me INSPIRES ME to keep going. 

Thank you for reading my blog, thank you for being my cheerleaders.

As I told my friends tonight....I was watching the Fat Chef show last night and at the end of the show the chefs lost about 50 pounds (still had more to go) but there was a party, they were surrounded by their family and friends. I thought that was pretty cool.  So I think that when I get to my goal, we shall have a big ol party!  After all, I may be doing all the dieting and exercising but i'm not in this alone.  Each and every one of you that are a part of my life (whether I see you daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or only online) are a big part of what I'm doing. You may not know it but the little things you do and say mean so much.

You guys all have a special place in my heart and I hope you know how much your support means to me.

I am lucky and blessed to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment