Friday, March 23, 2012

The Non Dominant Hand Experiment

As promised I'm filling you in on how the week went with using my non dominant hand to eat with. As I'm right handed I used my left hand all week to eat. It was not as hard as one might imagine. However there were definate things that I had trouble with; soup and rice being the two big ones.  I did notice I left more on my plate eating left handed.  Perhaps it was because it just became a pain to do it that way. I did lose two pounds this week, but I walked a lot so I'm not convinced it really had anything to do with the left handed eating.  I can tell you to never eat a meatball sandwich with your non dominant hand...it becomes a meatball mess. I will announce over the weekend what the next wacky weight loss tip that works will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment