Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weird weight loss tip follow up

The weird loss weight tip experiment seems to be working as i've consisently lost weight...down another 2 this week brings me to the 32 pound mark.  This past week, when I had the urge to snack I followed the tip of smelling mints...it really did work.  So if you are trying to lose weight, carry a box of mints if you feel like snacking, just take that box of mints out and take a whif....i didn't even want to eat the mints, just enjoyed the smell and it really did trick my brain.  This week's tip....

Skip the food journal—take a picture.
Writing “salad with blue cheese dressing” in a journal may not be as effective as showing a photo of the salad, heaped with creamy cheese. Keeping the photos and looking at them before you eat again can make you think twice about over-indulging the next time.

Easy done...beginning tomorrow, i'll take a photo of everything I eat.

My goal for April is to lose another 10 pounds.  With the warm weather approaching and my new 3 mile walk habit, I think this will be "a piece of cake".

No comments:

Post a Comment