Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Surprise

This morning greeted me with a happy surprise. . . TWO POUNDS gone away.  YES!  Only 2 more to go to hit the big 4-0.  I still get nervous getting on the scale. Every time I step on the scale my heart beats a little faster and I think what is it going to tell me today?  Though tomorrow is May 1st and I was hoping to be at the 40 pound mark by today...I'll take this progress.  Just means that I have to meet my a goal of 12 pounds for the month of May.  Thinking back to a short time ago when I carried around the 27pounds of sugar...I think I would die right now trying to carry 38 pounds of anything around.  Yes, there is a little more pep in my step and I'm doing the happy dance right now.  Just think. . . I'm almost half way to my goal of 100. 

A little side note, yesterday I have one of Lauren's friends a ride home and when she got in the car she said "Lisa, you look so tiny"...I thought that was just about the sweetest thing. 

2 comments: