Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Amazing week

It's been an amazing week already and it's only Tuesday.  On Friday, I went out to dinner and to the mall with Matthew.  I don't know what made me do it but I walked into Macy's and went into the "regular" clothing section, not the plus size and I saw a top that I liked and decided to try it on.  To my amazement it fit.  You better believe that I bought it...I haven't bought something in the "normal" section in many many years.  Last night I took all my days frustrations out on the eliptical machine, was a very intense workout but it was so good to get it all out in a healthy way.  This mornning I got on the scale not expecting to see much of a change as I lost 2 pounds last week.  Well, I am happy to report that as of 7am this morning I have lost 35 pounds.  Guess we are up to 7 bags of sugar now. 

1 comment: