Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Off To D.C.

I'm leaving in the morning for Washington D.C. I have to be honest, I'm a little nervous because this is going to be the first time I'm away for a length of time while dieting.  It's my daughters 8th grade school trip and it appears to me that I'm going to be faced with a lot of fast food options. I don't eat fast food any more so I'm going to be challenged.  Since I was unable to do my weird weight loss tip experiment from last week (taking photos of everything I eat) I think I will combine the two.  I will take photos on this trip of the food choices.  I'm hoping to come back with a loss of a couple pounds if I'm successful.  There will be a lot of walking involved, of course, the exercise room at the hotel and I will have to watch my choices very carefully.  I have five pounds to go by the end of this month to stay on track.  This weekend is going to be crucial.  So here goes.....I will report back on Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment