Friday, April 27, 2012

Almost there

Finally,  another pound gone.  I hate when I go a couple of weeks and not lose.  But I am happy that I have been maintaining.  I've reached that difficult point now where it's going to start coming off a bit slower, I will just have to be patient with that and just keep plugging away.  I've only got 4 more pounds to go to reach that big 40....that's a pretty big number and very exciting.  Hoping the weather is somewhat nice this weekend so I can get back to my walking. I've been on the Eliptical machine but I have just lost interest in that.  I really have to force myself  to keep going on it.  I love walking, I could walk for hours and it's so easy to change your scenery walking.  Unfortunately, I'm somewhat of a diva with the temperatures.  It has to be just the right temperature for me to be out walking...hmm, something I just need to get over.  So bring on the weekend and the walking weather and let's see what I can get off this weekend. 

On a side note...I was told today that my pants are looking pretty baggy.  I really need to go shopping and get some clothes that fit a bit better.  I walk around all day pulling up these darn jeans, I think I'm still afraid of shopping but I know I can't go much longer until I do it.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment