Thursday, April 12, 2012

Busy week

I've had a very busy week this week and last so I haven't been able to blog.  I am postponing the picture takeing experiment to start on Monday.  Fear not I am here and well and doing great....holding at 35 pounds.  The goal is to get to 40 or more by end of month I know I can do it.  I have a new walking goal if the weather warms up just a tad bit.  I will be driving over to the bike bath and walking from Del's to Colt State park, I need to figure out the miles but my guestimate right now is 3 miles there. I'd love to try that this weekend.  Getting ready to go on a school trip to Washington DC.  Going away is always a bit of a challenge but will make for a great blog I'm sure.  I'm confident that all will go well, as DC is a great walking place and I know I'll get plenty of that in.  Bringing healthy snacks will be key of course.  I'm off to work and will check back in very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment