Thursday, September 13, 2012

Officially more than half way and holidays

My scale was very kind to me this morning...it told me that I have lost another 2 pounds. This makes me offically more than half way to my goal.  I'm completely amazed at myself for coming this far.

The new jeans I've bought are already starting to get loose and that is crazy because I haven't lost a ton of weight since I've purchased them but I guess with exercising I must be creating muscle, losing inches and the body continues to change.  The body really is an amazing machine.

I have to be honest, I'm starting to get a little anxious because we are heading into the hardest season related to food. The holidays are approaching, the first thing to be heading our way will be Halloween.  I've been great with not having candy. I have had some here and there but I will buy a bar break off a small piece and give the rest away.  I have some time to come up with my plan but I'm well aware that from Halloween to the end of February is a big danger zone for me.

This season brings Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Valentines and the birthday trifecta (mine and my two kids; for those of you who don't know, I was born on Feb 20, my Daughter also on Feb 20 and my Son on Feb 19).  February brings  lots of cake and parties.  I say let the challenge begin I will take this challenge and I will be victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment