Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My talking scale

Believe it or not my scale talks to me. Okay, not really talks in a communicative type of way but the numbers on the scale talk to me. They tell me when I've done the right things and the wrong things.

I loved what the scale had to tell me today. I got on in the usuall manner, the same time as every day. I stood there wondering where I was at. When the numbers on the scale finally stopped moving I couldn't believe my eyes. . . FOUR POUNDS.  Yes, F O U R (4).

Looks like all this walking is paying off.  This brings my total weight lose to 56 pounds.  I like that number. It looks good on paper (or the screen), it's an even number (which ya'll know by now that I love even numbers) and it's only 4 pounds away from 60. 

It's a good feeling to know that I am more than half way towards my goal.

It was a big jump and I can't wait to get out there for tonights walk.

Oh, and welcome to a new reader in France!

No comments:

Post a Comment