Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dear Carbs

Dear Carbs,

It is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that we need to cool our relationship even more.   I know that I have been avoiding you as much as I can but I have reached a point in my life where I wish to spend even less time with you. There is no easy way to say this so I will just come out and say it...you are bad for me.

We used to be hot and heavy three times a day whether it was bread, pasta, pototoes, muffins or some other form of delicious goodness that you infiltrated my life with.

I have to tell you that we can no longer see each other three times a day on a regular basis. I am downgrading our relationship to one meal a day, most likely at lunch.  Perhaps on special occasions I'll let you tag along for an extra meal but I need to make every effort from here on out to see you at only one meal a day.

Please do not take this personal,  it's not you, it's me.  So after our delicious pasta dinner tonight please plan on spending less time with me.

Sincerely,

A person who needs to reach her goal more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment