Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NEW JEANS

Well, here's an oxy-moron for you....Skinny Jeans for a Fat Person....I bought two pairs of new jeans last week. I just couldn't take it anymore walking around in jeans that were clearly too big.  So I was very happy to find two pairs that actually fit me. No belt needed (yet anyway), I can walk and they don't fall down, and I must say, I do like they way they look.

I bought two styles, one pair of boot cut and one pair of skinny jeans which I find completely funny...me in a style called skinny jeans.

So today, I can chuckle to myself all day knowing I am wearing skinny jeans.

When I went to the store, I was very happy to find I had choices, different cuts and styles, the style I ended up with was Hollywood Skinny jeans, well, when I saw what they were called, I knew they were for me. : ) LOL.

I won't be adjusting my pants today, nor will I be stepping on them.  Yay for skinny jeans for fat people.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good fittin jean to wear! I live in mine and love the feel. Girl you strut with those jeans on - cuz I don't see a "fat" person in them! I see a "confident, go-getter- reach your goal setter" kinda girl movin forward! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete