Friday, July 6, 2012

Party Time!

It's officially summer, and that means it's officially party time!  Memorial Day, 4th of July, Cookouts etc....I've learned to deal with the food but here's something that many of us don't think twice about. . . The alchoholic beverage.  It's not a party without it. Between the regularly scheduled summer fun and our famous girls gone wild nights, have a drink or two or maybe three, can add some unwanted calories.

This weekend we are once again celebrating a birthday (and believe me, we are always celebrating something, you don't have to twist the arms of my posse to celebrate anything), I think I am going to try something new....The Skinny Girl Cocktail.  There is lots of buzz about this drink line so as part of my everchanging experimentation I will try these new drinks and report back to you on Monday.

I feel it is my duty to let you know the real scoop on these low cal concoctions.

I just went to their website. . . skinnygirlcocktails.com and much to my delight I see that they have a Skinny Girl Pina Colada drink. I will be looking for that one in particular.

Now that I've come so far but still have 53 pounds to reach my goal, I will be looking for some different ways to cut back the calories even further, so stay tuned for my new eating adventures.

Have a great weekend and to all my readers from Canada to the Ukraine, thanks for being part of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment