Monday, July 9, 2012

Skinny Girl Pina Colada

Back from a fantastic time with the posse in Boston.  Great Party. Came home with lots of funny stories and as promised i checked out the Skinny Girl line of drinks.

The Skinny Girl line by Bethany Frankel offers

Pina Colada  33 calories
Wine 100 calories
Sangria 132 calories
Cosmo's 34 calories
Margaritas 37 calories

Since the calories on these cocktails can varie widely depending on the brand and amount of alcohol you will have to do your own comparison.

As Pina Colada's are one of my favorites I decided to try that one.  The consistency was like a wine cooler so it wasn't a frozen concoction (which I prefer).  I am disappointed to say that I really didn't like it.  It was like drinking flavored water (and bad water). Keep in mind that this is just my own personal opinion and you may try it and like it. 

I am willing to try the other Skinny Girl products and when I do I will report back.  In the meantime, if you've tried any of them and have opinions to offer please feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment