Thursday, July 26, 2012

Checking in before Vaca

Just wanted to take a moment and check in with  ya'll before leaving for vacation. Still so much to do, haven't even started packing yet.  I will be leaving Sunday morning.  I will be laptop free so I won't be able to post again until the week of August 6th.

But until then, I have my plan in place. This is the first real vacation that I am going on since I've started this journey. I'm excited to see how this new me handles vacation. 

I will continue to exercise, I will be mindful of what I'm eating and I will keep a food journal be it handwritten or by pictures.  I'm determined to come back from this trip with a weight loss.

More importantly I will come back from this trip and not be on vacation mode.  In the past when I vacationed, I would just eat whatever I want. When returning home I would still be in that vacation mode for months.

That Lisa is gone.  This is the new Lisa, the Lisa that cares, the one that is motivated and the one that has brand new pink running shoes. (Yes, I'm still excited about those darn shoes. LOL)

To all of you, I wish a safe, happy, healthy week and I will see you when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment