Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Even Walt Disney Failed Before he Succeeded

Yes, believe it or not the great Walt Disney failed several times before finding success so I guess I'm in good company.

I've returned from vacation and sorry to say I did not have the weight loss that I wanted. I did maintain so all was not lost. 

I did my walking, in fact the mornings in Virginia Beach were amazing. I walked the boardwalk and watched dolphins swimming in the ocean. 

I ate the best I could. Eating out 3 meals a day was a challenge in itself. I ate as much fruit in the mornings for breakfast as I could, I split sandwiches for lunch, and dinners I allowed myself to enjoy wherever we were. Dinners ranged from Mexican, to Seafood, to Steak. 

I'm back home and back in habit and routine.  I'm glad I had a plan for had I not stuck to a plan I most definately would have come back home and found a few of those pounds that I had lost.

Hoping to report on Monday that those elusive 3 pounds are gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment