Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost there!!!!

Well, being back from vacation and back into all my regular habits is paying off.  I stepped onto the scale this morning and am down two pound! Thank God!!!!   That leaves me 1  more to go until I hit that coveted 50 pound mark.  

I'm still obsessed with the scale. My intention was to bring it with me on vacation and of course, I forgot it.  I also forgot my pedometer. I was  upset with myself, I'm so used to getting on that scale every single day.  I know they say once a week weigh ins but that just doesn't work for me.  It's when I don't get on every day that I start slipping, so this is the "weigh" it has to be.

One more pound to go til my beautiful even number. How I love even numbers!  Makes looking at the next 50 not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment