Friday, July 20, 2012

Re-evaluating

Good Morning Followers!

Hope your summer has been going well.  I've been crazy busy, traveling, feel like I have had a chance to catch my breath.  One more week and I'll be on vacation which will be my biggest challenge on this journey to date.  I have my plan in place to exercise every day, to keep a food journal so I don't lose track of what I'm eating and hopefully come back to a weight loss.  That is the challenge to myself.

This morning I went to step on the scale and the darn thing won't turn on. I think it needs a new battery.  I've worn it out.  Of course you all know by now my obsession with the scale. I'm pretty ticked that I couldn't get a weigh in this morning. I'm so very close to hitting my 50 pounds.

Though, I thought that I would have been there already. So I am re-evaluating what I'm doing.  At this point I think I really need to keep a food journal.  I started looking at the calories of things that I eat out at restauarants and was absoultely shocked to find the calories so high. 

I did download the Eat this Not That App so that should be somewhat helpful.

So for the next week we need to get a new scale battery, start a food journal, pack for vacation and stay motivated.

If the blog is quiet the next week or two don't worry, even though I'm on vacation, I'm not on vacation from my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment