Monday, July 23, 2012

Frustrated

Nobody said the Road To Thin was going to be easy. I'm most frustrated this morning. I have new batteries for my scale. I was so excited to hop on this morning hoping that today would be the day I finally hit that 50 pound mark.  Nope, it's not today.  Holding at 47 pounds, what kind of number is that to hold at?  I hate odd numbers.  I'm so hungry to reach that 50 pound mark. Todayis the day I start my food journal.  I've been doing a lot of research online checking the calories of things that I eat.  So It's time to start writing it down. I was going to do this next week while on vacation anyway. 

The good news is that the old me would be so frustrated I'd already be in a gaining weight back mode. But this new improved Lisa is holding steady, frustrated but hopeful and confident. Moving forward and not looking back. I'm still doing what I need to do even though last night I had a dream about eating a big chocolate bar. That chocolate bar can stay right there in my dream because it's no longer worth it to me.  

So there, now I've written about it, I'm moving on from being frustrated to starting my food journal and will do everything in my power to reach this goal upon return from vacation.

2 comments:

  1. OK, but don't deprive all the dreams. I bought a candy bar, and I left it on the table, and I took a small bite almost every night for about a week or more. It was satisfying and at least I didn't eat 5 bars. In the end it was only 1 bar! Good luck! I'm at 33#'s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, no worries, when I do crave something sweet I will buy a candy and have a small bite and give the rest away and it definately is satisfying.

    ReplyDelete