Friday, June 1, 2012

I was thinking. . .

I was thinking. . . a dangerous thing, I know, but as I stepped on the scale this morning and was happy to see another 2 pounds gone (down 44 total) I realized that with all the things that have changed so far and the future changes that will come there are things about me that will not change.

So far this adventure has been fun and positive and we've all seen the physical changes start to appear. I've changed my eating habits drastically.  But in the end there will be things that won't change. I may be  changing habits and improving my appearance but what's on the inside will never change.  Yes through this process I may gain a little more self confidence but a promise that I will make to myself is that I will never forget my struggle to get to my goal. I will remain true to myself.  I've witnessed all too often people that have tasted success in their life, be it through their jobs or other avenues only to change who they are and forget where they come from.

I will always remember that this is a difficult journey for anyone no matter if they have 5 pounds or 100 pounds to lose.  I will always have an open heart and an open mind.  I will always stay true to myself and to what I believe in. 

Happy June 1st. . . Can't wait to see what this month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment