Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pictures

Being overweight, I never liked having my picture taken.  I would rather be the person taking the photos than the person in the photos.  This is a sad thing because I've missed out being in some fun photo ops with family and friends.  With my recent weight loss I'm seeing that this is starting to change a little bit.  I'm still not at the most comfortable point where I want to be in every photo. I'm still very careful about which photos I let out in public but there have been more and more of me poppping up that I approve of. 

Sometimes I look at the photo and say Wow, look at what I've accomplished and other times, I look and say uugh, I still have a long way to go and oh my god, If I look like that now  what on earth did I look like before.  Well that question was recently answered when a friend of mine showed me a photo she had taken about 6 years ago and compared it to one taken more recently. I was completely astonished at what I looked like.  It made me happier than ever that I've embarked on this new path.

No comments:

Post a Comment