Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Little bits at a time

Another pound gone. Yes!  We are at 23 gone, which means I'm going for two more over the weekend.  Suddenly this task doesn't seem so overwhelming as I'm breaking it out into small goals. Once I reach that 25 pound mark that means I'm 1/4 of the way to my goal.  Each pound gone is an amazing accomplishement.  I would love to be at the 30 pound mark for my birthday. That could be aiming a bit high as I only have 12 days to go. But I say let's go for it.  I'll do my best.  We are away this weekend for dance competition so I must plan carefully.  There is a gym at the hotel and I plan to use it. I'm finding with a little bit of planning I can overcome so many of the diet pitfalls.

2 comments:

  1. SOOO proud of you girl!! Keep fighting - I know you'll do it!!!
    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Vicki!!! It's a long road but I'm so determined. The support means everything!

    ReplyDelete