Monday, February 27, 2012

I DID IT!!!! (finally)

It took a little sacrifice and a lot of exercise this weekend but I did it.  I hit the 25 pound mark!!!!  I'm very excited.  I can move on to the next 25 pound goal.  Twenty five pounds...thats 25 boxes of butter, or 5 bags of sugar.  If I had to go to the store and pick up 5 bags of sugar and walk around with it I imagine that would be a heavy load to carry. In fact maybe I will try that next time I go to the store.  It feels good to meet a goal.  I'm excited to start the next goal though I'm fully aware that the next 25 pounds will be harder to obtain. I will do it.  There are so many wonderful and exciting things that await at the end of the journey. Though the journey will never truly end it will just take a different road.

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO LISA!!! Congratulations girl!! SO proud of you!! You're doing awesome - keep up the good work!! I can only imagine what an amazing feeling it must be!! So happy for you!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete