Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Girl Scout Cookie (follow up)

We should be winding down now with the amount of Girl Scouts we see trying to suck you in...evil temptresses in disguise. I have no more Girl Scout temptations in the house and I'm happy to report that I achieved my goal of not having a single delicious bite of those tempting, high calorie treats.  Did I miss them?  Maybe a little bit.  Did it kill me not to have one, definately  not. Especially when it really is hard to stop at just one.  As I announced the other day to my daughter that I did not have a single cookie and was proud of my accomplishement, she was so cute as she said "I hope next year you can have one".  Yes, maybe next year I will have just one. It's exciting to think of what life will be like next year at this time...a new thinner me awaits with a brand new wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment