Monday, November 19, 2012

The little things that amuse me

It's always the little things that amuse me. Traveling on this journey doesn't always have to be so serious, it's important to remember to be able to laugh at yourself.

For instance, driving home the other night I used my left and to rub my right arm for some reason, I don't know why, but while I rubbed my arm I felt something strange, I remember saying to myself "what the hell". Well, I'll be....what I felt was a muscle!  Imagine that.  These workouts at the gym are actually paying off.  I'm actually able to feel and see a sculpted bicep.  Of course I spend the whole day going around asking people to touch it.  I guess I just needed a little confirmation that I wasn't imagining this.

Tonight I had to laugh out loud. I was cashing out a purchase at Walgreens with my daughter.  The gentlemen looked at us and said "Are you sisters?"  I couldn't help but to laugh and say no, I'm her Mom.  He said "oh, you look alike, so I knew you were related."  That is the first time something like that has happened to me.

Looks like the money spent at the gym is a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment