Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Back to the gym

It's been months since I've been to the gym. Just when I wanted to go back I had sciatic nerve issues.  Took awhile to go away.  Past few days I've been feeling good.  Tonight I put on my new black and pink sneakers and got ready for a walk.  Just my luck, gray skies came rolling in.  I reached deep within and grabbed my keys and headed to the gym.


I must admit I sat in the parking lot for a few minutes but I got out and got my butt in the building. 


It felt good.  Ok, so pep talk to self.  You did it...keep at it... go again tomorrow and each day you go add a few minutes.  Remember there are goals to meet and you can do it.


So, I've had to start over, I have had to push some deadlines back, but hey, at least I didn't give up on the project. 


Here we go again.  If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment