Friday, May 23, 2014

Plans

I think one of the biggest downfalls to losing weight is not having a plan.  Yes plans change, and if you have a crazy life like I do, your plans will change minute to minute.  That being said...it's Memorial Day weekend.  What's your plan?  

It's the kick off to summer, and summer means festivals, food and fun; back yard bbq's, vacations and more. It's important to me this summer to really take advantage of the fresh fruits and veggies.  Because I was so terrible over the winter, I have a lot of making up to do to myself.

So one day at a time, starting with this weekend.  Good news is I have to work Sunday. That is the most controlled day, I'm stuck in the office so I must plan what to have for lunch, there's no vending machine, I'll bring my water, some kind of a fruit snack.  Sunday...check!

Saturday I'm hosting a Bridal Shower for my cousin....keeping it very simple with the menu. Ordered cupcakes so there will be no left over cake to yell out to me at night during tv time.

Monday...I have no plan.  The plan is to come up with a plan.

One day at a time.  I got this!

Happy Memorial Everyone! Have a safe and healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment