Tuesday, March 12, 2013

WELCOME TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE

It's been a very busy beginning of the year and unfortunately I've gotten a little off track with life in general.  I've been very overwhelmed with my daughter's dancing schedule and my son's wrestling schedule among other things.  I took a bit of a U-turn on my diet and with my writing of the book and the blog.  This is life. This is what it's all about and what I set out to do. To lose weight like a normal person with a normal life who sometimes loses focus.  While I will still be writing my blogs I want to say

WELCOME TO MY FACE BOOK PAGE

Yes, The Road To Thin now has a Facebook page.  Some of you have been with me from the beginning and some may be just finding me now, if you are just discovering my story. . . WELCOME!

You'll still find the same unique,, entertaining, some times "ranting" blogs here (you can also view this blog right from FB) but be prepared for a fun, new, interactive Facebook page.  Everyone is welcome, all ages, all sizes. Share your opinions, your stories, your tips or just come along for the ride.  

Be there as I reach the finish line, as I reach my goal of losing 100 pounds (and maybe more) and as I complete my book.

It is true when I say that your support means the world to me and you all help keep me going on this journey. 

THE ROAD TO THIN

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Borges/593198580707659

No comments:

Post a Comment