Thursday, April 18, 2013

Coconut Waters Fruit Ice Bars (Product Review)

Hello readers, I'm back with another product review.

You all know how I love to find new products and it's great when they taste good but it saddens me that I have to give this product a bad review.

Edy's Outshine Coconut Waters  Fruit Ice Bars (With Pineapple)  -- My two favorites Coconut and Pineapple even better when they are together.  I saw the refreshing looking box peering through the glass doors at my local Stop & Shop. I read the label, only 60 calories, excellent source of vitamin C, made with real fruit.  A dream come true...I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into this new frozen delicacy.

I had a great workout tonight at the gym, came home, took my shower and wanted to settle down with a low cal snack.  I opened the "pop" up took a bite and thought, maybe I tasted it wrong, this can't possibly be a disappointment, the second taste proved I was right the first time. It's like eating an ice cube with chunks of pineapple.  There is just  not much flavor.  I think I was expecting a Faux Pina Colada.  My Bad.

Now I suppose this is a great treat if you like Coconut Water. I had never had Coconut Water before and I don't plan on it again.  The package says "Fruit Ice Bars" so it is definately not false advertising.  The Pineapple is real fruit.

Try it if you like but my taste buds cannot endorse this.  I wonder if my cat will like this?




No comments:

Post a Comment